Hi Beauties, Hope you are enjoying the mid-week. It is so scorching hot at this side which means no going out for me at least i get to enjoy cold drinks. Here are 15 Classic Hijab Styles with Tutorials that are easy, modern and chic to wear. Hijab being an essential part of a modest muslimah, covers the head to the neck region, well for some, goes way down. With various trends in the Hijabosphere, so many Hijab styles have been developed and are still being developed. While trying to add some sass and jazz to my style, I found some beautiful hijab styles online. I couldn’t keep the WOW excitement to myself alone. I just had to write about it. If you think modesty means looking unattractive, think again, these hijab styles rocks. On the plus side, it is easy to learn.
1 of 15
- Layered hijab style: includes using 2 silky-like hijab with contrast color. Simple yet elegant.
2 of 15
- Drapy hijab style: involves stylishly layering the hijab and pinning it in place.
3 of 15
- Duo hijab style: very easy and chic. the look is best v by wearing a dark hijab underneath and styling a bright one on top.
4 of 15
- Turkish hijab style: is more of a hijab with a undercap coupled with an extra scalp to form a crisscross shawl form in the front. Classic and Formal look.
5 of 15
- Square hijab style: is best and simple style especially for those miniature hijab that one never seem to know how to style it. The look is so cool with an extra touch of elegant because of the butterfly pin.
6 of 15
- Festive hijab style: beautiful and elegant style to rock for events and gathering without looking too much.
7 of 15
- Shawl hijab style: the perfect look for the infinity scarf, enhanced by the side flips. Suitable for everyday look.
8 of 15
- Duo-hijab style: the color contrast made this look so nice and classy.
9 of 15
- Duo-layer hijab style: nicely styled look with the double layering and undercap.
10 of 15
- Backfro hijab style: is a unique and beautiful look because the scarf is pinned back to enhance the style.
11 of 15
- Stunning blue hijab style: it is a beautiful look with a stylish side flap and flower pin.
12 of 15
- Turkish delight hijab style: the v-shaped of the look is so cute.
13 of 15
- silky hijab style: is another second beautiful style for a small square hijab.
14 of 15
- Tricolor hijab style: so beautiful style and the hijab has a nice pattern. The overall look has volume, layer and sass.
15 of 15
- Yellow hijab style: the hijab pattern is so chic and nice. It is another awesome style for a small square hijab.
Which of these styles will you rock? Which one do yo currently rock that i didn’t include, will love to know. Leave comments down below. Be sure to suscribe for regularly updates from the blog.