Hello Beauties, how are you doing? I feel a bit ill and tired due to school stress such that I hardly have time to pamper myself or complete a blog post. I am on level 2 of skin18 Bloggers program (Yippee) which mean this post is a part of the review series, you can read the first one here. The ones that I will be reviewing today is Foodaholic Natural Essence Mask – Green Gram and Grain extract.
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. However, the opinions are completely my own based on my experience, Read more here*
Foodaholic Green Gram Natural Essence Mask has green gram also known as mung bean extract which helps to improve the moisture and elasticity of the skin.
But Foodaholic Grain Natural Essence Mask has mung bean, rice bran and yeast extract as well as hydrolyzed collagen that make the face glow while improving the skin texture and moisture level.
|Green Gram Mask
|PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
||PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
|Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract,
||Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract,
|Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract
||Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract
|Corydalis Ochotensis Extract
|Chenopodium Album Flower Extract
|Lactuca Indica Extract
||Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract
|Draba Nemorosa Extract
||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract
||Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract
How to use
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and apply toner.
- Then apply the sheet mask to the face and use your fingertip to adjust.
- Leave on for 20 – 30 minutes. Finally, massage in gently the excess fluid.
- But to get the most benefit, use 1-3 times a week.
- The Foodaholic Natural Essence Mask has a silky feeling and fits nicely on the face because of the 3D shape of the mask.
- I love that the mask is quite thick so at least it does not rip while unfolding the mask. Soaking in rich plant essence as a result I had some left which I used on my neck and hands.
- It feels so relaxing and soothing on the skin.
- The mask has alcohol and fragrance which may cause breakout.
My Final Opinion
I love korean face masks. and I can’t wait to use the next one on Saturday. Which face masks brand do you use?
Have you tried buying from Skin18? Psst… they have a lot of discount and vouchers.
Shop related products here and here.