Hello Beauties, How are you doing today? Ramadan Kareem. I am good though I have been so busy at school. A Package containing Impulse Body Fragrances and Makeup Brush Set gifted to me by Ruby box and Impulse arrived last week.
Rubybox, established in September 2011, is one of the largest online beauty community in South Africa. They send beauty product trial campaigns to members regularly. Then Rubies get beauty products free of charge if their beauty profile matches the campaign. You can register here and become a ruby too.
How to Let Impulse Body Fragrances Improve your Mood and Self Confidence
Unilever (Impulse Body Fragrances); 75ml; Clicks; R21,95
Impulse body fragrances designed to make you feel and smell irresistible. Impulse understands that all women deserve a little romance in their lives and with names like Romantic Spark, True Love and Goddess, Impulse has developed its most romantic and alluring range yet. Using Impulse body spray fragrances every day does not only give women the promise of gorgeous-smelling skin but also makes him fall madly in love with our romance inspiring notes.
Alcohol Denat., Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
How to Use
First Twist the cap. Then hold the can 15 cm from the body and spray it on the desired part of your body. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use in case of irritation. Do not spray near eyes or face. Not for intimate hygiene use.
My Final Opinion
Among the Impulse Body Fragrances, I love true love fragrance the most because it has a long-lasting captivating muguet, freesia and amber notes which inspire one to dream and be more confident. The packaging is secure and portable; I can throw it anywhere in my bag and be rest assured that the cap will not pop off.
How I Let Impulse Inspire my Makeup Look
I have had fun while playing around with my brushes to create classy, easy and quick makeup looks. I love the white and pinkish shade on the edges of the brush bristles as well as the pink handle. The Impulse Make-up brush set consists of 5 brushes:
- The large blending brush is good for almost everything – it has round edges. It is suitable for application of setting powder, highlighter, bronzer and blush, perfect for contouring with a flawless finish.
- The eyeliner brush is the tiniest in the set so I figure that it will be suitable for applying powder or cream eyeliner close to the waterline. However, the line is not as thin, neat and precise as that liquid eyeliner.
- The small blending brush also has round edges. It is perfect to apply eyeshadow on the eyelid and eye corners before blending. It is also suitable for applying concealer to problem areas to cover dark spots.
- The brow brush has 2 ends – one made of synthetic which is useful for blending the product applied to the eyebrow. The other end is a mini plastic comb which can be used to comb the eyelashes and eyebrow. This really helps to separate eyelashes after applying mascara before it dries.
- The eyeshadow blender brush is suitable for applying eyeshadow, primer, highlighter and other products to the eye area. It feels soft and can be used to smudge the Eyeshadow too.
My Final Makeup Look
- Yardley Colour Corrector cream “Cinnamon”
- Black Opal Setting Powder
- Essence Face Contouring Palette
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad “Warm Sunrise”
- Avon Big & Daring Waterproof Volume Mascara “Blackest Black”
- Avon True Color Lipstick “Red 2000”
- Faithful to Nature Lip Balm
- Impulse Makeup Brush Set
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Competition time: Create a makeup look inspired by Impulse Body Fragrance. Share your picture on Social Media but don’t forget to include these hashtags #ImpulseSA #rubybox #ImpulseParis #Truelove to stand a chance of winning R5000. Ts and Cs apply.