Hello Beauties, How are you all doing? Today I am reviewing face mask. I love pampering my skin especially after embarking on a microneedling project to reduce the dark spots on my face, oh well that is a story for another day. This review will be about Mediheal Dress Code Face Mask in Blue that I received from Skin 18. You can read the first and second part of the review series here and here.
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience, Read more here*
Ingredients of Mediheal Dress Code Face Mask
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, xanthan gum, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, disodium EDTA, panthenol, trehalose, betaine, sea water, bambusa vulgaris extract, Lilium candidum bulb extract, Adansonia digitata leaf extract, Opuntia ficus-indica extract, Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, squalane, Punica granatum fruit extract, Ficus carica (fig) fruit extract, Morus alba fruit extract, Gingko biloba nut extract, methylparaben, Portulaca oleracea extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, beta-glucan, allantoin, triethanolamine, polysorbate 80, adenosine, fragrance.
How to Use
Firstly, I washed my face with African Black Soap liquid and dried my face with a towel. Then I place the Mediheal Dress Code Face Mask on my face. I left it on for 30 minutes to make sure that my skin absorb all the juicy essence. After removing the mask, I gently massaged in the remaining essence.
1. The material of the mask is thick and well saturated with essence.
2. The mask has a cute and unique design as shown on the package.
3. Rich in lot of beneficial skin goodies (like flower and fruit extracts) that moisturizes the skin.
4. Fits well on the face
1. The herbal fragrance is a bit strong for me though the scent lessened with time.
2. Not really suitable for a person with ultra-sensitive skin because it has fragrance.
3. A bit pricey at $28.80 ($3.60 x 8 masks); recommended use – 2 masks per week for a month.
4. Almost everything at the back of the pouch is in Korean, but the usage and time is indicated in a picture.
My Final Opinion
I really love the design on the mask, it was fun to use. I love how the mask sits well on the face, it does not slip or move weirdly while I went on with some house chores.
It is super moisturizing, I used it in the evening and my face was still soft and supple when I woke up in the morning. It helped to reduce the dry patches on my cheek and mouth areas due to microneedling. I will be buying more of these masks when I do my mask haul on Skin 18 soon.
What Korean beauty products have you tried before? be sure to leave a comment down below.