Hello Beauties, How are you all doing? This review will be about Secret A Skin Guardian 3 Step Face Mask that I received from Skin 18. In case you missed the other reviews, be sure to read them here, here and here.
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience, Read more here*
The masks are in 4 versions
- Soothing: formulated with Aloe vera extract which have calming, cooling and anti-inflammatory benefits. Smoothing 100% + refreshing 96% + Energy 66%
- Vita Whitening: made with Vitamin E which improves brightness and moisture of the skin. Br
- Wrinkle: Smoothen skin texture and reduce wrinkles. Wrinkle care 100% + Radiance 90% + Elasticity 85%
- Collagen: Boost volume in skin by supporting collagen level for youthful look. Elasticity 100% + Revitalizing 92% + Wrinkle care 85%
Ingredients of Secret A Skin Guardian 3 Step Face Mask
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Panthenol, Carbomer, Prunus amygdalus, Dulcis Sweet almond, Fruit extract, Milk protein extract, Pachyrrhizus, Erosus root extract, Milk protein, Pachyrrhizuserosus root extract, Brassica oleraces botrytis (Cauliflower) extract, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) leaf extract, Allantoin, Xanthan gum, Catrariaislandica extract, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance.
Price: $2.30 USD
How to Use
Firstly, I washed my face with O2 Bubble Cleanser and dried my face with a microfiber towel. Then I applied the Booster Ampoule and massaged it in a bit. Then I applied the face mask. I left it on for 30 minutes to moisturize my skin. Afterwards, I used the remaining essence on my hands and feet.
- The cellulose mask which makes it sit nicely on the face
- The bubble cleanser lather up richly but does not really have bubbles.
- The booster has a mild scent and water-like consistency that is readily absorbed once applied.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Glass skin visible on the skin due to ultra-moisture.
- Not really suitable for a person with ultra-sensitive skin because it has fragrance though not overwhelming
- Everything at the back of the pouch is in Korean, but the usage is indicated in picture and the instructions in English are on Skin18 website.
My Final Opinion
I love the Secret A Skin Guardian 3 Step Face Mask because it is super moisturizing and hydrating. The booster felt more like a milky serum that added more glow to the face. The mask stayed wet even after use which means the skin got enough time to absorb enough serum however my face felt sticky for some minutes, which I didn’t mind since I used the mask at night just before going to bed.
What Korean beauty products do you enjoy? Be sure to leave a comment down below.