Everyday Essential Outfits
With the birth of my blog, I challenged myself to write at least 2-3 posts per week but life happens – flu and allergy seem to have other plans for me.
Though there are a lot of ideas/ topics roaming around in my head but I can’t seem to be able to write a page – uhm! Well nothing is going to keep me down. Therefore I read and digested several blogs in search of inspiration till I settled on Everyday Essential Outfits. Being a hijabi, i love modest outfits that shows no figure at all, yet simple and stylish.
1. Jeans/ skirts: as less flattering as possible. I only love 3 pairs of jeans out of all I own – 1 flare, 1 straight and 1 semi skinny one. A line skirts only make it out of my wardrobes unto me during sunny weather – not rainy or windy.
2. Blouse: a cute colourful top paired with jackets/ bolero lift my mood anytime any day.
3. Underwear: it is very essential – commando style is just plainly ewwww.
4. Gown tops: long-sleeved t-shirts are the best buddy for the gown top that happens to be sleeveless.
5. Hijab: varies depending on the color of the outfits that I am wearing. I choose different texture and color – no thanks I will skip on silk as a hijab, I can’t deal.
6. Trusty Belt: for those days when my weight seems to be like water going down the drain – stress sucks.
7. Simple jewelry: My best jewelry is earrings and sometimes charm bracelet. I don’t fancy watches much, that is why I have a smart phone.
8. Socks: they just exist to keep my feet warm. As less colorful as possible.
9. Pumps/ Tomy: Pumps are so cute for the sunny weather. Tomy is the trusty shoes for me whether it is raining or sunny. Plus I can creep up on people very easily.
10. Bag: I love my small evergreen side bag – it limits what I take out with me, I can’t be logging around any heavy thing on my shoulder throughout the day.
Leave comments on your essential everyday outfits. However to receive regular updates, be sure to like on facebook, follow on twitter and google+.